Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Liberal Party website offers fake Rudd merchandise.

THE Liberals have begun to toy with Kevin Rudd.

The Kevin Rudd Decisive Action Doll is just one of the items available at a mock memorabilia site set up by the Liberal Party to celebrate the Prime Minister's one year anniversary.

The ruddshop.com website has pictures, watches, dvds and books all dedicated to lampooning Mr Rudd's first year in office.

The Kevin Rudd Decisive Action Doll is said to "feature real voice recordings of all your favourite Rudd catch-cries: 'My challenge to you is this…', 'The buck stops with me', 'On the question of…', and many more."

The toys section also includes the Kevin Rudd Model Plane with the accompanying pitch: "Now you can fly whenever and wherever you like – just like Kevin Rudd!"

News.com.au article
Fake shop

Obviously, that is "non-core" merchandise. Well that is what the Liberal Party will claim when they don't deliver it. All of our Rudd merchandise is real.

1 comment:

  1. I all the time used to read article in news papers but now
    as I am a user of web so from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.


    My web blog :: Best Registry cleaner
    My web page > windows xp registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete

All content that comes from Wikipedia is used under license. Terms available here